Do you have experience in project coordination? Are you familiar with daily work in MS Office? Can you work carefully, systematically and communicate with diverse team members? Ideally, do you have a technical education (at least secondary school) and are you not afraid of administration?
Then we are looking for you!
What will you do
- Administrative support of the project manager
- Coordination of the project team (meetings, minutes, task management, preparation of materials for team meetings
- Communication with authorities (data boxes, receiving, sending documents)
- Digitization of documents in the internal system
- Analysis and research of existing project documents and reports
- Communication with suppliers and partners involved in projects (architects, environmental experts, construction companies, etc…)
What we expect?
- Excellent organizational skills
- Independence and time flexibility
- Pleasant demeanor and the ability to act professionally in any situation
- Ability to improvise and stress resistance
- Team spirit and a sense of responsibility
- Care and attention to detail
- Active knowledge of AJ (we communicate with company management in English)
- Knowledge of MS Office and CAD (advantage)
What we offer?
- Fixed-term employment (later fixed-term)
- Mobile phone, laptop
- Nice working environment
- Other benefits
If you are interested in this job vacancy please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: Project Coordinator.