Our flag-ship investment in the hospitality sector is the Grand Hotel Lav & Marina in Split, Croatia. They are the part of the largest 5-star resort complex and marina in Croatia.
Le Meridien Lav has 378 well-appointed guestrooms and suites, 6 restaurants and bars, including a beach club and the largest conference facility in Croatia.
Completely renovated in 2018, RE:CUPERA Wellness & Spa centre offers 10 treatment rooms, dedicated thermal zone, indoor + outdoor pool, fitness, exercise studio, hair salon and various beauty treatments, as well as 4 new hard court tennis courts.
- Meeting facilities – In 2020 we enlarged our conference facilities adding 3 more meeting rooms with total 800 sq meters additional. With approximately 5,000 square metres of total conference space fully renovated and offering state of art equipment, located on two floors, it offers 14 conference rooms, of which 2 ballrooms with natural light.
- Rooms & Suites – already renovated in two phases. Half of the rooms and state of art suites were renovated during the 2020/2021 and the remaining of the hotel were finished and opened for guests in the spring of 2022 adding two brand new terrace suites with magnificent views. The main design concept was to create a modern, airy feel, yet pay homage to the cultural heritage of the hotel and its importance as a local landmark. To achieve this, we designed ambiences that blend formality and relaxation, using a colour scheme of beige and blue, with rattan and champagne-toned metallic accents.
- Public Areas – The renovation of the hotel includes public areas including conference rooms and preconference lobby, main lobby and reception area, bar and wine bar with adjoining terraces and all accommodations units with corridors. The renovation was done during 2020 and 2021.
- Restaurant Port 74 – In 2022 to our culinary experience got another oasis; restaurant Port 74, which was born of a desire to create a dining experience focusing on sustainable, health-conscious, and locally sourced cuisine. Inspired by local culinary roots it will take you on a gastronomic journey of discovering flora & fauna of Adriatic Sea, small hidden karst fields, magical groves and rich fields and orchards. The recently opened restaurant is located in the private hotel marina with an open kitchen concept that adds to the sensory experience.
- Marina expansion – Marina Lav is an exquisite Mediterranean harbour with exceptional geographic location. At the moment, it is a safe port with 74 sea berths for vessels up to 40m. Expansion plans include adding 4 berths for mega yachts and 12 berths for yachts up to 22 meters. As a crown jewel of the expansion, a retractable sea water pool with a bar will be built on top of the dock, making it an attractive outdoor venue and most likely THE place within the resort. Project to be finished in 2024.
- Zootz renovation – Our new sweet spot – LOLA, offers a special twist of bold flavours accompanied by a unique view of golden sunsets from its terrace. A pastry shop full of sweet delights, LOLA is going to become a “must stop shop” for all with a sweet tooth. To be opened in 2023.
- 7 Palms renovation – Surrounded by lush palm trees, with a beautiful view of the Adriatic Sea and nearby islands, 7 Palms offers Mediterranean cuisine, combined with revitalizing drinks and mesmerizing sunsets. The mediterranean style restaurant is going to be upgraded in a luxourious lounge with an outdoor infinity pool, VIP service and an airy feel decore. An outstanding Adriatic lounge is to be opened in 2023.