We are searching for a result-oriented team player with 3-5 years’ experience in similar or relevant roles. This position will appeal to an energetic, self-driven and flexible individual with superior organizational skills and attention to details who enjoys occasional travel and making a difference.
- minimum 3-5 years experience in one or more of the following areas: real estate brokerage, sales & leasing
- familiarity with the decision factors, search criteria & business plans of corporate tenants looking for retail, services, office, logistics & warehouse space.
- previous experience with evidence and coordination of leasing contracts and communication with tenants
- fluency in Czech language as well as fluent in English
- university degree in engineering, architecture, interior design or finance/business management will be considered an advantage
- long term development and growth opportunities: company is expanding and opportunities are vast. We hire you to grow with us!
- positive working environment where your ideas count
- projects where your curiosity and excellence can shine
Key tasks & responsibilities:
- keeping evidence and task´s coordination related to leasing contracts of accounts/contracts with Odien’s existing tenant portfolio.
- building relationships with tenant representatives, responding to inquiries, resolving challenges or requests.
- cooperation with other departments on marketing and leasing projects under development
- communication with the partners regarding finding tenants, negotiating terms and contracts conditions
- coordinating between tenant and project/construction team to monitor delivery of property within agreed specs.
- following market and price trends and supporting development strategies for Odien’s pipeline projects
- creating marketing documents & presentations for the tasks above.
If you are interested in this job vacancy, please send email with your CV in Czech or English language to email@example.com with subject Real Estate Leasing Coordinator