Currently open positions
Position: IT MANAGER
Reporting to Chief Executive Director
We are searching for a result-oriented team player with 5+ years’ experience in IT management roles. This position will appeal to an energetic, self-driven, flexible, and innovative individual with superior organizational skills.
- Minimum a BA or B.Sc. degree in IT technology -related field
- 5 years’ experience in IT Management
- Good knowledge of infrastructure/hardware and of Microsoft & Apple products
- Knowledge of servers and cloud solutions/technologies
- End users and project management experience
- Fluent English, very good communication skills and flexibility
- Ability to simplify and explain problems to non -IT end users
- Excellent knowledge of IT trends
- Working in international fast growing, entrepreneurial environment where your ideas count
- Training and development opportunities
- Full time position
- Food tickets
- Pension fund
- Define IT infrastructure strategy (based on company vision & strategy) architecture, and processes
- Manage information technology, computer systems and company websites
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
- Plan, organize, control, and evaluate IT and electronic data operations
- Actively identify productivity tools and software in coordination with company managers to improve performance and efficiency
- Manage IT staff by recruiting, training and coaching employees, consultants, and service providers
- Implement and coordinate systems, policies, and procedures
- Identify problematic areas, audit systems, and assess their outcomes and implement strategic solutions in time
- Handle annual budget and ensure cost effectiveness
- Communicate with other departments to determine the needs of the business.
- Monitor performance of information technology systems to determine cost and productivity levels, and to make recommendations for improving the IT infrastructure
- Cooperate with supplier companies and controls the quality and price of supplies and services
If we rattled and inspired you to apply, please send your application and CV in English and/or Czech, latest by 25.04.2021 to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
#TALENTS #HIRE #STAR #MARKETING #BLUE ORANGE #SPORT2LIFE
Blue Orange Business Resort and Sport2Life are searching for a marketing STAR!
CrEAtiVitY, motivation and personal development of associates is what we consider first
MARKETING MANAGER (f/m)
If you are a person with 5+ years’ experience in marketing (online and field marketing), preferably in the hotel or real estate business, have passion for the industry, sports and social responsibility and are highly organized, you are our STAR candidate!
This position will appeal to a highly motivated, flexible individual who enjoys working to pre agreed goals in a busy and changing environment, is constantly challenging herself/himself and is looking for a rewarding career.
- 5+ years of experience in marketing projects, including online
- fluent English and Czech language, all other languages are an advantage
- knowledge of online marketing platforms, tools and resources as well as social networks
- advanced computer literacy, preferably also in graphical programs (InDesign or similar is a HUGE advantage)
- strong event management skills and organizational capabilities
- excellent time management skills
- various training and development opportunities
- high international standards
- growth/advancement opportunities
- motivating working environment
- passion for our work and goals
- Identify and create marketing plans and establish target markets to support both Blue Orange Resort’s S&M goals including future sports facilities and services as well as Sport2Life marketing activities. Ensure that all details of the proposed plans are researched fully, communicated internally, and executed through an effective marketing plan.
- Producing specific pieces of online content, as well as production of collateral required to support the sales process’. Creating content for posting Sport2Life and Blue Orange Resort’s web site and social media channels. Be savvy with multiple social media channels like Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
- Event management for both Blue Orange and Sport2Life
If you are distinctive, if you desire to change the game with innovation you are the right person for the job!
Join our Journey. The time is NOW!
Please send your application and CV in English and/or Czech to the following e-mail: email@example.com